Digital Marketing as a Key Strategy to Support Food Industry Growth: Case of pt. dfz, Indonesia
Digital marketing has an important role to support Food Industry in the digital where internet is one of important things that customer use to looking their needs. This paper has objective to determine the impact of Digital Marketing as one of key strategy to increase the sales for the products of PT. DFZ. The research methodology will be using the method of exploratory (qualitative) research and descriptive (quantitative) research. The information will be conducted through primary and secondary data. The primary data sample will be conducted based on interview and surveys from DFZ Management, related Head of Department, and customers. The secondary data will be collected through data based on the analysis that had been conducted previously. The data that has been collected will be analysed using Pearson Correlation Coefficient and Multiple Regression Analysis. The Result of the research shows that brand image have positive significant effect with the dependent variable, and purchase intention and customer referral have negative significant effect with the dependent variable.
• Das, Kaushik, et al (2016). Unlocking Indonesia’s digital opportunity. Retrieved from
• Das, Santanu Kumar and Lall, Gouri Sankar (2016). Traditional marketing VS digital marketing: An analysis. International Journal of Commerce and Management Research, Volume 2, Issue 8, August 2016, Page No. 05-11
• Definition of Digital Marketing, Kotler, 2015. Available
https://www.kbmanage.com/concept/digital-marketing [accessed in : 22/10/2018]
• Dolan, P. (2013). 2013 Food and Beverage Industry Outlook Survey. United States: KPMG
• European Commission (2016). The Food and Beverage Market Entry Handbook: Indonesia; A practical guide to the market in Indonesia for European agri-food products. Luxembourg: Publications Office of the European Union.
• Global Information, Inc. (2018). Food & Drink Market Report Catalog October 2018. Retrieved from https://www.giiresearch.com/catalog/food.pdf
• Ištvani?, Marin, et al (2017). Digital Marketing in the Business Environment; Preliminary Communication. International Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering Systems, Volume 8, Number 2, 2017
• Kowalsk, Magdalena (2012). The internet impact on market behaviour of young consumers. Journal of International Studies, Vol. 5, No 1, 2012, pp. 101-106
• Katawetawaraks, Chayapa and Lu Wang, Cheng (2011). Online Shopper Behavior: Influences of Online Shopping Decision. Asian Journal of Business Research, Volume 1, Number 2, 2011
• Ministry of Industry Indonesian (2018). 2017 Industrial Growth Analysis.
• Piñeiro-Otero, Teresa and Martínez-Rolán, Xabier (2016). Understanding Digital Marketing—Basics and Actions. Springer International Publishing Switzerland.
• Yasmin, Afrina, et al (2015). Effectiveness of Digital Marketing in the Challenging Age: An Empirical Study. International Journal of Management Science and.
• Business Administration, Volume 1, Issue 5 , April 2015 , Pages 69-80.
How to Cite
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- All contributor(s) agree to transfer the copyright of this article to EPH Journal.
- EPH Journal will have all the rights to distribute, share, sell, modify this research article with proper reference of the contributors.
- EPH Journal will have the right to edit or completely remove the published article on any misconduct happening.